Saturday, February 04, 2006

Giddy in Balance and a Lady's Smile

There is something about women that tend, on occasion, to a particular feminine giddiness that, if kept in balance, is terribly attractive. While I hope to find a woman of a deep mind and sound intellect I also hope she'll have a bountiful and balanced share of light hearted giddiness.

I also must, in this next aspect, thank all young and/or attractive women who seemingly smile at a man they don't, or hardly know, in passing. Regardless whether it's in derision, just happenstance, or of divine intention, I must say I've had many a splended day made terribly more happy and joyful by the seeming good natured smile of an attractive woman that I've passed. I don't know if you can comprehend such, just as I'm sure I can't comprehend certain things of your experience. I've passed far too many without asking for a number. How I regret not doing so. How I still cherish the everlasting glow of happiness in my mind that will forever remain due to their simple exertion of expresing their beauty through their smile. I look forward to such a smile in my future wife. If one can make a day, imagine what a life time's worth of such can do for the good of a man's soul.

--Still Searching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home